Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Joe Alexander: Short Take on MLK Day

I just happened on this. Since I moved out of Fayetteville, I don't get the local cable access channel, so I miss a lot of good stuff like Joe Alexander's commentary on Short Takes. Anyway, I thought this was pretty good:

Today is Tuesday, January 17th and yesterday was Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, and so everyone who works for the government and lives from the armed robbery and extortion euphemistically called taxation, got a holiday, and those of us who make a living in the free enterprise system and get our money from making voluntary free-will deals with other people, went to work as usual.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you say 'went to work as usual," what exactly do you mean? Because, dude, work as usual for me does not mean painting a picture or ranting about the new world order.

7:06 PM

 
Anonymous Swimsuit said...

It looks like going to be a cold day.Hope everyone keep good mood.
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

5:32 PM

 
Anonymous bag said...

Thank you for your usefull information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

1:38 AM

 
Anonymous raybanlove said...

Health is so important. Do take care of your health.

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous pradashoeslove said...

I realize that health is so important after this matter. Enjoy the healthy life now.

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Prada sunglasses sale said...

This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home